Blog Archive

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Express Yourself from the Inside-Out

It has been our slogan from the very start! Express yourself!

Inside-Out has been a store in Second Life for nearly 4 years now. We have gone through a lot of changes and attempted to keep up with our ever changing virtual world. Easier said then done of course.

In the transitions that we have had I am proud to say that I still love making clothing in SL. In fact it's one of the things that once I started doing it I simply couldn't give it up!

That being said, let me tell you a little bit about the store itself.

I wanted to create a place where male avatars would have a variety of clothing, accessories and more to shop for. Inside- Out carries shirts, undies, tattoos, accessories, fight gear, fantasy outfits and much more coming as well. As you all know there isn't a whole lot of male clothing...well not as much as female that is. I also wanted to be sure that it was expressive, I wanted people to be able to wear something that spoke about their personality, their inner self. That's where I got the slogan from to start with. I also wanted to be sure that the cost would stay down. Though like everyone in SL I would love to be rich and famous...lol I want people to be able to afford my items so I always try and keep the costs as low as I can.

I started with small stores around the grid initially. Some did well and others flopped and it was a learning experience. Recently I got my own parcel and have opened my flagship store there. Everything that Inside-Out offers can be found under that roof.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lorrey/253/75/21

There are a ton of new items that have been released as well, and some of them have taken me out of my comfort zone a bit so to speak. Either way I plan on continuing to make clothing and accessories for the male avatar and hope that you all stop in at some point to check it out and see whats new in store! 

The easiest way for you to keep updated is to either follow this new blog, or join the group in world.

That being said, take a look at some of the new shirts and the REALLY new Fantasy Outfits that are being offered at Inside-Out





 

No comments:

Post a Comment